Happy, happy Friday, guys! If y’all are familiar with High Five For Friday posts, you basically talk about your favorite 5 things from the past week. But…I’ll be honest with y’all…this week was tough. Which is why I’m looking forward to a great weekend! So to stay on a positive note, I’m going to put down the 5 things I’m most looking forward to doing this weekend! I hope you guys enjoy and tell me what you’re looking forward to!
1) Three words. Pumpkin. Spice. Lattes. It’s still pretty hot here in South Carolina, so I’ve been enjoying this treat in its iced version. Still so darn delicious.
2) Having my makeup and hair trials for my wedding!! I’m going for a bronze eye with a more neutral pink lip, so I’m excited to see what a makeup artist can do. I’m so used to doing my own makeup it will be really special to have someone else do it for me. Pictures to come!
3) Spending more time with the other man in my life, Simba. How cute is he? I melt a bit when he lays like this, which Greg and I have dubbed “the torpedo” 🙂 (By the way, sorry if his eyes look funky. I used the red-eye correct and it makes him look slightly possessed.)
4) Hopefully getting a nice fall manicure using something like Essie’s “Wicked”
5) Making something super delicious that takes more than 30 seconds, like this yummy recipe:
Here is the link to the website where I found it, where you can find the full recipe: http://www.cookincanuck.com/2011/09/baked-pasta-shells-with-beef-sundried-tomatoes-spinach-recipe/
I hope you guys have an amazing weekend! Talk to you Monday!