Hi guys! Happy Friday! We made it through another work week – woo hoo! I hope you guys had a great week. Whether you have big plans for this weekend or no plans at all, I hope y’all have a fun couple of days coming up. For this Friday, I thought I would list 5 “little moments” this week that made me smile. Because in life, especially during a fairly routing work week, isn’t it all about those little things?
1) Thursday morning was gray, foggy, and a bit cool here in Columbia. I had to run a work related errand before heading into the studio, and I had time to pick up a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks before heading back. It was such a perfect day to enjoy this delicious fall drink, I wasn’t rushed on my drive back, and it was just a nice, peaceful few minutes in the car, latte in hand 🙂
2) I had to pop into Ulta to pick up some more primer, and I noticed they have nail polishes on sale near the check-out counter. Do they always snag you guys with those displays too? I scanned through the bunch, and I managed to find an OPI polish on sale for $2.50! And it was actually a color I wanted! Those babies are normally $10, so I was pretty happy with that.
3) My mom is all set to send out our wedding invitations today! While I have been excited for our wedding ever since we got engaged in January, this just makes it seem so much more real! I can’t wait to have all of our loved ones come together in November!
4) I had a work-related victory yesterday. I won’t go into detail, but it was one of those stories where someone told me “yeah, good luck putting that together” and I did it! It really goes to show that with hard work and persistence, you can do anything you put your mind to.
5) I stopped in Target last night to pick up some mascara, and of course I had to quickly browse through the clothes. I can’t seem to go in there without “glancing through” 🙂 At the moment, they have their v-neck t-shirts on sale for $6! I found a cute green one with navy birds on it, and it spoke to me. I’m usually all about the classic solid shades, but this one was fun and perfect for a relaxed weekend. Can’t wait to pair it with some jeans tomorrow!
I hope y’all had some great “little moments” this week! Please share them with me so I know I’m not the only one who finds joy in such small things 🙂 Have a wonderful weekend!