Hi guys!! We finally made it to the weekend. I hope you guys have some really fun stuff on the agenda. Here are 5 things I’m looking forward to this weekend:
1) Greg and I are going to a cocktail party tonight for his fraternity’s alumni parent’s weekend. Greg was in a fraternity all through college and now serves on the alumni board, so every now and then we go to functions like this one. There is supposed to be good food and um….adult…..beverages….so it should be a good time to see some of our friends 🙂
2) Greg and I also have a wedding shower this weekend being thrown in our honor. It’s a couples shower, so it should be a lot of fun. We have been so incredibly blessed with the love poured out during our engagement, and it will be so special to have so many of our loved ones in one place at one time this weekend.
3) Because our wedding shower is this weekend, my parents and my best friend/maid of honor are coming into town Saturday! I absolutely cannot wait to see them.
4) I know this is a simple one, but I can’t tell you how excited I am to sleep in tomorrow! I think not having to set an alarm is quite possibly one of the best feelings in the world.
5) I ordered two shirts from Jane and they should be rolling in over the next couple of days. Have y’all visited that site yet? It’s so cool because it is a discounted boutique site with clothes, home stuff, jewelry, etc. I’m excited for my packages to come in so I can show y’all pictures!
I hope you guys enjoyed this post and have an amazing weekend! See you on Monday!